dimanche 22 avril 2012

Tombé du Nid

I worked on a feature project about flying men in Paris at the beginning of the 19th, called "Tombé du Nid". The scenario is a beautiful and original creation of Marine Lachenaud, who's a young and talented writer.

You can follow her work there:


And here is a part of my job








6 commentaires:

Tal Rachmin a dit…

absolutely incredible.
I love the characters and the design, just wonderful!

Marguerite Dumans a dit…

stylééééééééé ! :)

L Rossi a dit…

Ils sont chouette tes personnages n.n
(Oh Dumans! Tu travail la? :P)

Violaine Briat a dit…

HYPER BIEN !!!!!!!
j'adore le méchant !
c'ets marrant, l'inventeur (?) avec les lunettes me fait penser au père souris dans basil détective privé, mais en humain.

shamil a dit…

beautyful...

kopi.J a dit…

Hello! I think these information Will be helpful for you.

shalasha.net
infoquestcrm.com
Thank you!